We are thrilled to don our lighter coats, listen to the birds singing, and enjoy the gift that is Provincetown in the springtime. In 2021, we have continued to learn and adapt from our visitors to provide the safest and most enjoyable Museum experience. We have a fantastic schedule of upcoming exhibitions: two collection shows, the Lillian Orlowsky and William Freed Grant Recipient Exhibition, and Bunny Pearlman. While we’ve made shifts, one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to our membership and community. In addition to our online workshops and virtual life drawing, we brought back the Lillian Orlowsky and William Freed Grant, we generated a virtual, 3D tour of PAAM, and we introduced outdoor programming like ArtTrek, an art-fueled treasure hunt. We look forward to welcoming you to PAAM – whether for the first time, your weekly visit, or online.
The Museum is open Thursday-Sunday with 4 daily time slots: 12pm-1pm; 1:15-2:15pm; 2:30-3:30pm; and 3:45-4:45pm. The first time slot is reserved for guests who are 60 years and older or in a high-risk group.
Click here to book a ticket. You may also reserve by phone by calling 508-487-1750. Admission for members remains free, but we request you reserve tickets online prior to arrival. Visitors without a booking/tickets are accommodated when possible, but admittance is not guaranteed.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Here’s an overview of the procedures we’ve been implementing:
- Admission Capacity and Timed Entry: Guests purchase their tickets in advance for an hour-long time slot. 25 guests are admitted per time slot. PAAM Members receive free admission, but must make an online reservation in advance.
- PPE: All guests are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering while at the Museum.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures: The Museum closes for a brief period between time slots in order to sanitize high-touch areas. All other touchpoints are sanitized multiple times throughout the day. There are touch-free sanitizers in each gallery.
- Physical Distancing: Guests will be asked to maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from guests outside of their own party.
- Contact Reduction: We have decreased our touchpoints by propping doors and installing foot door pulls. All Museum Store inventory is available online for shipping or curbside pick-up. Beyond installing plexiglass displays, PAAM provides gloves for guests to browse inventory and surfaces are disinfected frequently. The bathrooms are closed to the general public and are only available for ticketed guests.