Members’ 12×12 Exhibition and Silent Auction
- Our most popular member exhibition! Artist-members sell their work at 50% commission; winning bidders get wonderful artworks; PAAM gets 50% commission, or 100% if the artists donate their commission to PAAM. Bid early, bid often!
- PAAM’s annual Consignment Auction is a spectacular live event that features the work of late regional artists. Held annually in September, PAAM’s Consignment Auction features artwork by deceased artists who lived, studied, or worked on Cape Cod. Auctioneer and Provincetown art expert James R. Bakker (MA Lic.#154) officiates these events. In the weeks prior to the Auction, all lots are displayed for public viewing at the Museum in the Auction Preview exhibition and online.
Secret Garden Tour
- Typically centered around a certain area of town, guests are invited into gardens otherwise not open to the public, where they can explore the flora and view stunning displays and sweeping vistas. This popular self- guided walking tour brings over 700 people to Provincetown each July.
Annual Benefit Gala
- PAAM’s largest fundraising event of the year! Celebrate PAAM in style with a catered dinner, and help PAAM honor artists and supporters for their work and dedication. This event is a great opportunity to show your support and have a great time doing it. Tickets sell out quickly and include entrance to Dance the Night Away.
Dance the Night Away Soiree
- This dance party happens directly following the Annual Benefit Gala. Come dance the night away under the stars while enjoying tasty bites and delicious cocktails. With a new PAAM membership ($60) you receive tickets to this fabulous party, and package deals are available.