Members’ 12×12 Exhibition and Silent Auction
- Our most popular member exhibition! Artist-members sell their work at 50% commission; winning bidders get wonderful artworks; PAAM gets 50% commission, or 100% if the artists donate their commission to PAAM. Bid early, bid often! See the 2016 12 x 12 Exhibition and Silent Auction information.
- Members Sean McCabe and Christopher Bergland organize this event and donate proceeds to PAAM. The 10k begins at MacMillian Pier every June; sign up early because this run is popular and will often sell out. See the 2016 Provincetown 10k information.
Secret Garden Tour
- Typically centered around a certain area of town, guests are invited into gardens otherwise not open to the public, where they can explore the flora and view stunning displays and sweeping vistas. This popular self- guided walking tour brings over 700 people to Provincetown each July. See the 2016 Secret Garden Tour information.
Annual Benefit Gala
- PAAM’s largest fundraising event of the year! Celebrate PAAM in style with a catered dinner, and help PAAM honor artists and supporters for their work and dedication. This event is a great opportunity to show your support and have a great time doing it. Tickets sell out quickly and include entrance to the Dance the Night Away Soiree at the Bas Relief park. See the 2016 Annual Benefit Gala information.
Dance the Night Away Soiree
- This dance party happens at the Bas Relief Park directly following the Annual Benefit Gala in Town Hall. Come dance the night away under the stars while enjoying tasty bites and delicious cocktails. With a new PAAM membership ($50) you receive tickets to this fabulous party, and package deals are available. See the 2015 Dance the Night Away Soiree information.
Pilgrim Trot 5k
- Members Tanya and Amy Hvizdak organize this event and donate the proceeds to PAAM. Pilgrims and turkeys trot alongside everyone else in this 5K run early Thanksgiving morning. See the 2015 Pilgrim Trot information.