- This event has passed.
PAAM Reopens to the Public
July 11 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
SATURDAY, JULY 11 | 11AM-5PM | GENERAL ADMISSION: $12.50 | FREE FOR PAAM MEMBERS
It is with great pleasure that we announce we’re gearing up to open in accordance with Phase 3 of Governor Baker’s Reopening Massachusetts Plan. PAAM will open its doors to the general public on Saturday, July 11 with restrictions in place to maintain the health and safety of our visitors and staff. As a way of thanking our members for staying by our side through the challenges of the pandemic, we invite PAAM Members to join us for special Members-Only Day on Friday, July 10, more on that below.
For this opening week, we are accepting phone reservations only. Please call 508-487-1750 Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-4pm to make your reservation for Saturday or Sunday. Due to our new capacity restrictions, these time slots may fill up quickly, so sign up soon! Our online reservation system will launch next week. Admission for members remains free, but you do need to reserve a time slot.
Here’s an overview of the changes and guidelines we’re implementing:
- Hours: The Museum will maintain a slightly expanded version of its winter hours and will be open Thursday-Sunday from 11am-5pm, with the first time slot (11am-12pm) reserved for guests who are 60-years and older or in a high-risk group.
- Admission Capacity and Timed Entry: Guests will purchase their tickets online in advance for an hour-long time slot. 10 guests will be admitted per time slot. PAAM Members will continue to receive free admission, but must reserve a visiting slot online in advance. Phone reservations are also accepted during office hours by calling 508-487-1750.
- PPE: All guests are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering while at the Museum.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures: The Museum will close for a brief period between time slots to allow for staff members to sanitize high-touch areas.
- Physical Distancing: Guests will be asked to maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from guests outside of their own party.
- Contact Reduction: The Museum Store will be closed for on-site purchases, but inventory is available for sale online. Interested buyers may have items shipped, or may arrange to pick-up items curbside. The bathrooms will be closed to the general public, and available only for ticketed guests.
Learn more about our reopening here.