- This event has passed.
Members Only Preview Day
July 10 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm
FRIDAY, JULY 10 | FOR CURRENT MEMBERS ONLY | FREE ADMISSION
We are absolutely thrilled to welcome back our PAAM Members! PAAM Members are warmly invited to be the first guests back at the Museum on Friday, July 10. The Museum will open its doors from 11am-5pm, with the first time slot (11am-12pm) reserved for members who are 60-years and older or in a high-risk group. Call 508-487-1750 Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-4pm to reserve your time slot.
For this opening week, we are accepting phone reservations only. Please call 508-487-1750 Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-4pm to make your reservation for the Members Only Day or for a time slot on Saturday or Sunday. Due to our new capacity restrictions, these time slots may fill up quickly, so sign up soon! Our online reservation system will launch next week. Admission for members remains free, but you do need to reserve a time slot.
Here’s an overview of the changes and guidelines we’re implementing:
- Hours: The Museum will maintain a slightly expanded version of its winter hours and will be open Thursday-Sunday from 11am-5pm, with the first time slot (11am-12pm) reserved for guests who are 60-years and older or in a high-risk group.
- Admission Capacity and Timed Entry: Guests will purchase their tickets online in advance for an hour-long time slot. 10 guests will be admitted per time slot. PAAM Members will continue to receive free admission, but must reserve a visiting slot online in advance. Phone reservations are also accepted during office hours by calling 508-487-1750.
- PPE: All guests are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering in order to enter the Museum.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures: The Museum will close for a brief period between time slots to allow for staff members to sanitize high-touch areas.
- Social Distancing: Guests will be asked to maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from guests outside of their own party.
- Contact Reduction: The Museum Store will be closed for on-site purchases, but inventory is available for sale online. Interested buyers may have items shipped, or may arrange to pick-up items curbside. The bathrooms will be closed to the general public, and available only for ticketed guests.
We’re thrilled to welcome you back in to see what we have on view: Members’ Open: Freedom, The Members’ 12×12 Exhibition and Silent Auction, Director’s Choice: In Memoriam: Napi Van Dereck and Harbor to Bay: Selections from the Permanent Collection.
To check your Membership status, please contact Lesley: firstname.lastname@example.org.