It is with great pleasure that we have opened the Museum in accordance with Phase 3 of Governor Baker’s Reopening Massachusetts Plan. PAAM opened its doors on Saturday, July 11 with restrictions in place to maintain the health and safety of our visitors and staff.
The Museum is open Wednesday-Sunday with 5 available time slots: 11am-12pm; 12:15-1:15pm; 1:30-2:30pm; 2:45-3:45pm; and 4-5pm. The first time slot is reserved for guests who are 60-years and older or in a high-risk group.
Tickets are available for online booking, click here to reserve your visit today. You may also reserve by phone, please call 508-487-1750 during our ticketing hours (Tuesday-Saturday from 10am-4pm) to make your reservation. Due to our new capacity restrictions, these time slots may fill up quickly, so sign up soon! A note to members: admission for members remains free, but you must reserve a time slot. Visitors without reservations are accommodated when possible, but admittance is not guaranteed.
Here’s an overview of the changes and guidelines we’ve implementing:
- Hours: The Museum will maintain a slightly expanded version of its winter hours and will be open Wednesday-Sunday from 11am-5pm, with the first time slot (11am-12pm) reserved for guests who are 60-years and older or in a high-risk group.
- Admission Capacity and Timed Entry: Guests will purchase their tickets in advance for an hour-long time slot. 10 guests will be admitted per time slot. PAAM Members will continue to receive free admission, but must reserve a visiting slot online in advance. Phone reservations are also accepted during office hours by calling 508-487-1750.
- PPE: All guests are required to wear a mask or cloth face covering while at the Museum.
- Enhanced Cleaning Procedures: The Museum will close for a brief period between time slots to allow for staff members to sanitize high-touch areas.
- Physical Distancing: Guests will be asked to maintain a distance of at least 6-feet from guests outside of their own party.
- Contact Reduction: The Museum Store will be closed for on-site purchases, but inventory is available for sale online. Interested buyers may have items shipped, or may arrange to pick-up items curbside. The bathrooms will be closed to the general public, and available only for ticketed guests.
With best wishes for our continued health, safety, and dedication to Provincetown art,